Race Date: Friday, 27 March 2020
Start And Finish - Manger Square - Bethlehem
ONLINE SIGN UP FOR PALESTINE MARATHON 2020
Palestinian runners can sign up through Visa or vouchers bought in specific locations. For more information about sign-up for Palestinians, please visit the Arabic page.
Everyone involved in Palestine marathon is working on a voluntary basis and all funds (donations and registration fees) goes to the actual implementation and holding of the marathon. In order to ensure broad Palestinian participation, Palestinian runners pay
Marathon 70NIS / Half marathon 50 NIS / 10 KM 40 NIS /Family race 30NIS
Book your stay through our travel partner “Visit Palestine”, they are offering their proceeds of the rooms booked through their website.
Marathon $75 / Half marathon $65 / 10KM $50 / 5KM Fmaily Race 10$.
Palestine Marathon enforce age restrictions to our three distances complying with international standards. These are:
Full marathon: +17 years
Half marathon: +15 years
10K: +10 years old
Race Family: anyone
What you get:
- Bib number and thin tags
- Race t-shirt
- Race nutrition before, during and after
- Finishers medal
- downloadable finishers certificate.
Receiving your kit:
Runners kits will be distributed at:
* Sareyyet, First Ramallah Group/ Al Tireh on March 21-22 , 2020 From 10:00- 18:00
* Bethlehem Peace Center/ Manger Square on March 23ed .2019 From 12:00 – 19:00.
* Bethlehem Peace Center/ Manger Square on March 24 - 26 From 10:00 – 19:00
*To receive their kit, runners will be asked to present ID, confirmation of registration.
* Runners' kits will not be distributed on the day of the race!
- Marathon :6:00 am
- Half Marthon - 6:30 am.
- 10km Road Race – 10:00 am.
- 5 km Family Race 11:00 am.
Race Day Temperature:
*The temperature will be approximately 13-17 degrees Celcius at the start.
Drink Stations – Water
Marathn & half Marathon Water Stations will be provided every 2.5km and at the finish.
10km Road Race – Water Stations will be provided at the 2km point and at the finish.
5km Family Race – Water will be provided at the finish.
* will be Provided at the 10 km
* will be provided after the following stations on the Marathon route: 5km, 10km, 15km, 20km, and at the finish (Peace center).
* An Ambulance and medical station will be available approximately 200 metres after each main drink station on the Marathon route at 5km, 10km, 15km, and at the finish. Medics will also be present at every intermediary station.
Baggage facilities :*
* will be available near the start & finish area. (Peace center 2nd floor )
After the race:
* Drink water and Food.
For more information, please read through the Q & As